Monday, September 15, 2008

Funny Ol' World

Well, I'm trying to finish packing for college, so I've not been doing much else. Just wanted to share a quick story with all my reader (not a type-o).

God has a way of working things out. I was in desperate need of a new pair of running shoes and a little extra cash. I was putting those things off until after I started school because I wasn't planning on working. I ended up working just a little bit over the past 2 weeks (+$100). I was also working in my neighbors yard, which I was just doing because she has been really busy and her yard needed taken care of. I wasn't going to charge her for any of the work I had done. Well, tonight she took me out and bought me a new pair of running shoes and slipped $100 cash into the box for "all the work you've done". Funny how it ended up working out that I'm now headed off to college with my much needed pair of shoes and $200 cash. :)

No comments: