Monday, July 28, 2008

Update

I have 2 weeks and 4 days left of nannying for the family that I currently work for. I have to say that I think themom and I would have a lot of work to do if I was sticking around.

The 3-year-old, Stefen, has been having a really rough time lately. He knows that when I show up, his mom leaves. He hits me, pinches me, and has colassal meltdowns almost every day. I love him, I've been his nanny for almost 2 years now, but it is very challenging to deal with his behavior. It wears on me, especially because his little brother is beginning to follow in his footsteps. Their mom knows what happens, but to be honest, there isn't a lot she can do.

I love the boys though. So much. I will do my best to have fun with them and help Stefen and Victor through this.

No comments: