Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30

Today was a sun up to sun down move day.

Worked my typical 8-2:15 job with the boys. They were great until I tried to serve them something they didn't like and both threw fits about it. It was spinach and beef ravioli, they normally like it, but we were trying a new brand. We ended up eating something else after I had tasted it and (shockingly) agreed with them that they were not very good. (I don't eat ravioli very often, they are too high calorie and fattening). After that we walked around the block 4, yes 4, times to try and get the baby to sleep. Thankfully on our last lap, both boys fell asleep in the stroller.

Their mom got home and I ran out the door to the dentist. That was not terribly thrilling so I won't talk about it.

After the dentist, Baby Jackie (11.5 months) came to my house for the evening. She is such an angel. She was smiles all evening, down to 8:45 when her mom came to get her. We went out to dinner this evening and she didn't even fuss too much when she got tired.

Hit the gym from 9 to 10, and then got online to blog.

Shockingly, I'm not even that tired.

No comments: